Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Early Christmas

Last weekend, McH's parents and sister came down to see us and have an early Christmas. We had a really great time and I'm sure they were so happy to have McH home (though, I still think they were even more excited to see Mumble!). McH and I had a "stay warm" theme this year with our gifts and bought all three of them new coats. All of them began wearing them immediately, so we think that means they liked them!

We were beyond blessed by them too! They got me a new set of T-fal pans which we desperately needed and McH got a new fishing pole (those were both from his parents). His sister bought me two necklaces, one for my birthday and one for Christmas and got McH a really cool double knife thing (I'll add pictures, but want to get this up for the videos!). Along with a few gift cards!! His aunt bought us starbucks mugs and hot chocolate!

Mumble was spoiled! Anyone surprised?! He got a lawn mower that makes a ton of noise from his great-aunt Katie. From his nana and papa he got a little ride on toy, a few leapfrog games (for his video system they got him for Christmas), an outfit and onesies. His auntie got him a bear that lights up that he LOVES!














More pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

How sweet! Loved all the videos!

JoAnn said...

Amy- Merry Belated Christmas!!!!!!! It looks like you had a wonderful time. I love your videos. LOL'ing at Ben tearing open Phaelan's package :) What a blessing to have both of your men home with you this Christmas. Cheers!!!