Friday, September 26, 2008

Really this is tiring ...

I have to complain for a moment ... okay, so I complain all the time. What's it to ya?! I'm tired of McH always being gone. I'm tired of how you have to clean every five minutes to actually have a clean house (it was clean when Cissy left two weeks ago and I was gone for a week, but it's still a mess). I'm tired of my weedeater not working because McH is too strong for all of us and screwed the cap on too tight. And, did I mention I'm tired of McH always being gone? lol
Talked to him late last night. He sounded very tired, but said that things are going well. I miss him. Over the past two weeks we've talked twice and for only a few minutes. I miss him. Oh, I said that already. He should be home sometime next week ... I have a lot to do around here, but I am ready for him to be home.

Well, enough of that! Here are some pictures from the duckpond. We went with Cissy. It was nice, but I have a slight fear of birds so I got a little nervous LOL



The Mommy and the monkey
Throw it!

If I'm really sneaky I'll catch that pigeon.
Hmmm ...





We also headed over to Olive Garden since Cissy isn't near one anymore. Honest, we fed him more than dessert .......
He loved the lemon cake!

A lot ...


A lot a lot a lot ... some might say he "like i' a lo'" ... okay, so my Jim Carrey doesn't come out so well in typing.


A little after dinner coffee from the creamer pot.


Man, who came up with these after dinner mints?!

Seriously ...

Oh, and if you want to read a funny blog, check out Rosebud

1 comment:

JCsings4Him said...

Oh Amy...I am sorry you are missing McH so much! I SO understand!! Don't worry...he will be home soon, and then he can fix the weedeater!! :~)

Your pics are great! And I am so glad you had time with Cissy...hopefully it won't be too long between visits!

I'm praying for you girl!!

~J~