Monday, November 3, 2008

Two years ago ...

Two years ago the most handsome little man entered this world.

How does time move so quickly? I feel like it was just yesterday that I saw him for the first time. And then, at the same time it seems like he has always been a part of my life. Maybe in some way he has been.

Two years ago I didn't even know this sweet boy existed. Yet, he entered the world and that moment, despite not being aware of it, changed our lives.

It also makes me think of the person who may not be celebrating this day. I'm sure she thinks of him and wonders about him. Wonders if he's walking and talking. Probably wonders often if he's happy and loved. I can't imagine how she feels on this day. I can only hope that she feels peace and somehow knows just how much love has filled his life and how much love he brings to the people around him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BOY!!
Referral 12/1/06
Mommy's first visit 2/21/07

Canyon of the Eagles Lake Park 11/2/08


2 comments:

Terri said...

Aw, happy birthday, little man! Time flies!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday to my little darling grandson....I did call him on his birthday but I am late posting. I love his monkey suit and cannot wait to see him upclose and personal and the end of this month!! I'm gonna kiss him and hug hig and kiss him some more.! Let's all pray for a good year for our family......love you,

cissy