Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Don't be jealous!



We did some of our outside gardening today. It was quite warm out, but, I know that I'm gambling with the weather. Last year I did some of my gardening around this week and we had a few frosts before summer really hit. Two years ago we had snow in late April, so I could be completely wasting my time, but we'll see!
I have been looking forward to having a little help from my sidekick. I think that this year was still a bit early, but it was definitely different than last year's experience! I didn't tie him to a chair last year, but I'm sure I wanted to!!

He has this new thing with chasing bags lately; his substitue for balloons, I believe!



All of that work makes a kiddo thirsty!



2 comments:

Terri said...

1. re: your comment on my blog. Team Jacob? Not at all. I nearly had a heart attack at the end of book 3. you?

2. I had to stop reading this blog, and just scroll down. Beyond jealous. Meano.

jw26pt2 said...

Cute pix!!! How fun :)