Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dish pan hands

FOR NANI!!!

I know, I'm terrible about updating, but, well, things have been crazy!

So, Monkey realized his love of doing dishes. I promise you I am looking forward to the day he can actually clean the dishes (and am not so delusional that I think he'll still like doing it!). Maybe he'll take after Nani and love dishwashing ... maybe.

Here he is at Nani's lovely casita.

It started just with washing his hands, then escalated into full-blown, use the scrubber, dishwashing.

Don't forget to rinse!

Look at those tippy-toes!


3 comments:

Rosebud said...

I can't wait to see all my sparkling clean dishes. I'm very excited about that. Good thing I have a lot of plastic bowls and stuff. I could have started at a very early age also. I do know that my kids used to do that but obviously it didn't work for them OR maybe it did. NAW.

He looks realy older. Next thing we'll have to teach him to scrub the floors.

Unknown said...

From your lips to God(ess)s ears!! You taught him well to use the dustbuster, though. He dustbusted (is that a word?) the rug this morning! =)

Rosebud said...

He loved to dustbust all the floors, carpeting, and even the bathroom rug. This guy is going to be a good husband for some lucky girl. Sometimes he would even dance while working. What a guy!!! er baby.

I'm enjoying the unseasonably cool weather up north but the people up here don't like it. Too bad, so sad. I actually need to wear a sweater. You ask what's that?? A heavy thing with some long sleeves, where I don't see my flabby arms. luv ya rb