Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to my beautiful boy!

This is late! Yikes! Wasn't feeling too well today, but we still had a nice time! I couldn't find my camera until now ... in the Halloween candy bowl ...

Anyway, more pictures in the next day or two of birthday presents, Halloween and the zoo. He got a big kitchen so he can cook when mama does :) He also got a music set with a drum, maracas, and a flute. And, mommy and daddy got him a new train set. Somehow he also swung a new Dora bedset!

So, here's my big boy through the past three years! He's amazing, beautiful and it still blows my mind that we are so fortunate to be his parents!!!

One of our referral pictures. 1Dec06



Canyon of the Eagles 2November08


Chillin' at home October 08 (I'll come back and update this with a better pic!)



No comments: