Saturday, February 9, 2008

Off to the park!

This first video is Mumble's new fascination ... Daddy's velcro rank! The other day McH called me from work and said, guess what, I got demoted. I nearly fell off my chair! Mumble had taken off his rank and we didn't realize it .... no rank means you're a private. Thankfully no one said anything except to tease him!!



Lots of giggles and signs in this one!



Today was absolutely beautiful, so after we got some of the things done around the house on our list (i.e. McH cleaned out the shed lol) and a long nap we headed out to the park! Of course, Mumble was thrilled to be outside. I'm looking forward to more weather like this to get him out more often. The only unfortunate thing is that where we are moving there isn't a park within walking distance.

Mumble really loves the slide and was having a MAJOR independence streak today!!! I try to play it cool, but I think underneath it all I'm just a freaked out first time mommy! lol However, you also don't see the second time around where Mumble decides to fall off the side of the steps. He was fine ... mommy and daddy had joint heart attacks!



Here's our swinging fool! WHY can't he just sit still in there for the ride?! More of the freaked out mommy! lol Poor McH!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting sooooooooooo big! I cannot believe he can stand up now right from sitting down. I am counting the days till I see y'all. I need a pix of Mumble and me in his Disney shirt....it fits him perfectly now. I carried that shirt around with me for months while we waited for him to come home. I bet you need more "monkey" shoes. Can he walk okey in his hard sole shoes? Love the vides and thanks for taking the time to load them. Love you all, Cissy

jw26pt2 said...

OMW! He's growing up so FAST!!!!
And don't worry, I still freak out but now I'm the freak out Grandma. LOVE LOVE LOVE the signs! He's so good at them! Lots of exclamation points!!!!
Love, Neenee

Anonymous said...

okay, so i finally looked at most of your videos :) i seriously don't know who i like watching more in the videos, daddy or the boy. they're so cute together. it cracks me up how fast he can walk already. i miss the little guy. :( it's crazy how fast he's growing.... and how many signs he knows. when he does them, he should say "here's your sign" like larry the cable guy. HAHAHAH! i'm funny. love juju

Unknown said...

lol JuJu, you ARE funny!!! I miss your little guy too (and you guys :p).

Oh, and we have a new sign ... Please! LOL

Anonymous said...

AW!!! finally came 2 visit your blog. he's so big! and cute!!! lol at your freaking out. it doesn't stop, fyi, and gets worse.

xoxo, t.

Carla said...

Amy, my gosh Phealan is so cute! I love all the videos on your blog. I love him doing the more sign on the swing. That was too cute. He's an impatient little guy, isn't he.

Our Family of 5 said...

Love all the videos. Phealan is such a cutie patootie!