Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sleeping, Bloomin' Fest, and Sprinkler Time!

Wow, it's been a CRAZY week! Monkey has moved into his big boy bed, for real! He's been sleeping fantastic, despite being sick. Wish I could say the same for myself!


Here is a funny set of pics. I've been putting Vics on his chest with a warm towel before bed.








Today we went over to Lampasas (about 15 miles away) for their annual Bloomin' Fest. It was a little lame (lol), but we had a good time and the weather was FANTASTIC! Something we can't say very often here! We walked around for a bit, but you know how expensive all those outdoor vendor food places can be (and this stuff didn't look near worth it), so we checked out this shop that had a sandwhich place in the back. Very yummy :)
Monkey saying "cheeeeese". Make note of both the cup and doll ... neither are very far away at any given moment!


Mommy and me!


They had a big slide too ... too bad the dumb lady was blocking my way so I couldn't get him sliding down ... you can see how expensive it was LOL



After we left the Bloomin' Fest, we headed over to DQ for an ice cream. Someone really likes ice cream!




The day was so nice that we decided to set up our new fun sprinkler. Note the sunglasses ... not covering his eyes, but holding back his hair!


He had a ball picking it up and trying to spray me ... we were in the front yard because the back has a lot more dirt which quickly turns to mud. I'm sure our neighbors were either laughing or cringing at me running around screaming LOL Oh, also, if you can see his chest he has a "boo boo" ... not a real one, but I have to give him a "D-d-d-d-dora boo boo" daily (Dora bandaid ... no, he isn't stuttering, he's singing the theme song lol)





1 comment:

Tara said...

Ohhhh! I'm so jealous and want to come over and run in the sprinkler! I cannot believe how BIG P is getting! So cute!