Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back with a vengence! We have nice weather for about five minutes a year here in good 'ole Texas. The mornings aren't too bad, but it's been super muggy after about 11a. Yuck. Here's monkey finally wearing the sunglasses I bought him 2 years ago. We were playing out in the back ... he was having a blast until the ants found him ... ugh.




And, the glasses are gone. I'm bummed this came out a little blurry. Looks like he's wandering a jungle!


And ... my nosey nelly! Part of the fence was rotted, so for a few months he's been able to see pretty clearly into our neighbors backyard and probably wondering why they have a lovely manicured lawn and he gets the jungle!




We also made our first trek to Chuck E. Cheese since he's been old enough to get it. I couldn't believe how these two played ... first of all, she's a year younger, though you'd never know it by size! Second, she's a brawler and my little guy is a lover. But, they had a good time together until his other girlfriend grabbed his attention!

BALLOONS!


This is the true love of his life ... well, after mommy, daddy and Cissy. Depending on the day, she's first and sometimes the other grandparents and friends are on his list!


If Daddy is accurate at 300 meters, than he's sure going to match that!

These two are so cute. She typically ignores him for the first hour, but after that she's practically ... well, actually literally dragging him around by whatever part of him she's able to grab and hold on to. Girl knows what she wants!





5 comments:

JCsings4Him said...

Seriously, I'm impressed that you still had the sunglasses you bought for him two years ago! That would never have happened in my house! HA!

Great pics...and good to see you back in the writing seat! :~)

Rosebud said...

I really enjoyed the blogs I read all of them to catch up. What a doll. I should have come down there with Cissy. I miss her so much.

Rosebud said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU MOTHERS OUT THERE!!!!! rb

Unknown said...

Nani, I wish you would've come with!! I miss you!!!!!!!

Rosebud said...

I miss you, too and I miss Phaelan. Tell Cissy I gave Chef permission to sit in his chair and eat dinner. So it's my fault if doesn't sit at the table. I had raviolis tonite. everyone seemed to like it. rb