Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Temper, leg warmers, heels and food

Monkey is very into socks lately ... namely MY socks. There will be more coming, I'm sure, but here are a few of his "leg warmers". I can't remember why at the moment, but he was throwing a tantrum.

The tantrum wasn't hard to keep up with Dora on tv.

Cissy brought a pair of my shoes that I'd left in AZ. Seems Monkey also enjoys wearing mommy's shoes ... make sure to check out the hi-frickin-larious vid!


Monkey loves getting a ride at Walmart!



Tonight we went for dinner at Cracker Barrell. Monkey had a delicious meal of mac 'n cheese. After he finished it, he decided that Cissy's dinner looked pretty good.

We also had a really fab dessert.
But, these two obviously thought the other had something better.



I love ... LOVE watching these two together. I have the chance to see my son through a different set of eyes and I see my mom through his. My life would be perfect if McH were home.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok - although monkey is probably better in heels than I am, that is some pretty darn funny video!! Sheri

Rosebud said...

OMG that baby is funny. I agree he is better walking in heels than I am and I love the way he finds something to hold on to while he walks. I do the same thing. I don't know who is funnier laughing. You sound like you're having WAY too much fun!!! Webster had a great time at the ASU graduation - loved the Pres. But it was a grueling day with the AZ heat. cu rb

JCsings4Him said...

AWESOME! that was so cute! And your floors look FABULOUS!!