Tuesday, August 11, 2009

R&R #2


Papa, Nana and McH (holding Monkey). They were feeding fish, I believe.

Checking out something that was apparently pretty cool.

My boys.

My special picture ... I'm going to use this to remind my lovely husband just how difficult a 2 year old can be!!!

Trying to play with the otters ... see them in front of Monkey's right hand?

We spent a lot of time with McH's parents. Here is Monkey and one of his cousins "playing" cards!

Monkey learning how to efficiently eat oreos with milk!


McH and Papa being very cool.



Monkey trying out a Dora tube. He did fine as long as he could hold the string of my swimsuit. He's such a great little swimmer! Ignore the end of the second video where Monkey decided it was funny to smack mommy ... possibly because we were all laughing!




More to come later!!!

No comments: