Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Picture issues, brief update!

I have been trying since Sunday to upload pictures and they JUST WON'T DO IT!  Argh!

We started up homeschooling on Monday and despite a few little rough spots, we had a lot of fun! The room is about 20 minutes away from being finished.  McH finished up the blackboard and I painted a border on it today.  He hung the curtain and we'll hang the blackboard and final wallies tomorrow.  If I have to take a picture and upload it from my phone, I will!

I'm also looking at a few additions to what we're doing over the summer.

Time4Learning is a website with different lessons ... haven't looked too much at it, but I know people who use it and it's on sale this month.  $5 for the month is enough incentive for me to try it LOL

Little Passports This looks like one of the coolest programs I've seen.  Each month two characters send the student a package filled with items from a country along with a letter about their visit.  Sounds like so much fun ... I'm wondering if I'll get a bigger kick out of it?  Think we'll try it for at least one country.

The Quirkles This I saw from a giveaway on The Secular Homeschool Community.  It mixes science and reading.  It looks absolutely adorable and I'm thinking it might be something to look at once the school year starts up.  You have until April 30th if you want to stop by and enter!

Spelling City Here is another AWESOME giveaway from The Secular Homeschool Community. Spelling and Vocab made fun ... who knew?!

Anyway, I am hoping that tomorrow I'll have some pictures to share! :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice way of working in that giveaway into your post!!! Good luck!