Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Back again for more!

I'm really going to try and blog more frequently so that I can load pictures and still have time to actually write more about them! So, here we go!

What is daddy doing?!

And ... what is Mumble doing?! He's actually dancing ... in our messy house (while we were packing, excuse the MESS!)

McH in his Class A's ... HOT!

Mommy trying to get kisses ... only getting ojitos ... I have no clue how to spell that!

My boys at the park. Mumble in his sweet ride with his strong daddy pulling him along.

The boys on the swing ... nice tummy!

Mumble at this very fun indoor inflatable park. I'm not sure what he's trying to do here, but that little girl had been stealing that ball from him!


Well, that's it for now. McH has to go in to work in the middle of the night AND has a PT test in the morning, so he's out on the couch for the night ... he says it's because I'm mad at him, but it's really because he thinks it'll be easier to get out of here in the next couple hours. Poor McH.

I have more pics for tomorrow, all from the new house! YAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love BOTH your boys!!! When you want Mumble to blink (ojitos? sp) just try to get kisses, I guess.

I need a pix of McHottie for our bulletin board in his cutie puttootie dress uniform WITH the hat. Love you and thanks for the pix..............I live for them. Cissy. P>S> I dream about the next visit already!

Anonymous said...

also, I forgot................His name is Mumble and he likes to DANCE!

Cissy

Unknown said...

LOL You're so funny! I think I have a picture for you. One of the pics I have for tonight (hopefully) is McH putting his class a's together when y'all were here ... I think your legs are in the photo! Oh, and I think we might have a week in June, which would be great!