Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Last weekend we went to see Nana and Papa and they were having a little ... fair, I guess. They had a tractor pull and they also had a kiddie ferris wheel. At first I was dead set against it, but Mumble's cousin, Cheeks (it was her Grandma running it) was having a ball, so I decided it was okay, especially since I knew that Cheeks' Grandma would stop it if Mumble was freakin'. So, he went on with Nana ... however, Nana is petrified of heights and they only made it around once before she bolted! Mumble decided he wasn't done and daddy went on with him. Yay!




The kids were loving the tractors. Nana helping Mumble up.

Mumble and Cheeks


Mumble was NOT letting go!!


Finally daddy had to get him down!


I tried to tell the guy we'd have a hard time making sure he got his tractor back!


Getting comfy!


Cheeks got her turn too!


Squeezing the two of them together! What cuties! Hard to believe she's only 16 months older than him!

And ... home. We put on a cute little, (slightly hickish after our weekend, maybe?!) pair of overalls. Mumble figured out how to get the arms down ... I have no clue how, they were tight! McH yelled for me to get the camera and this is what greeted me!

No comments: