Monday, April 14, 2008

Just a few things

Well, we've had a fun week-ish! Last Friday Nana and Papa came down and helped us install our garage door opener ... it took FOREVER! But, we are loving it! On Saturday, we headed to Temple for the Bloomin' Fest. We expected a lot more flowers and things, but we still had fun. The best parts were grabbing some food and sitting down to listen to some music. Mumble loved his fruit cup! The second thing was the petting zoo. They had goats, deer and a couple of kangaroo! Mumble and daddy went in while mommy stayed back with the stroller and watched ... took pictures? Woops, forgot the camera!!! Yikes! But the boys had a blast and Mumble, of course, loved all the animals!

Daddy headed out to the show me state for training this week, so Mumble and I have been chillin'! I've been trying to catch up on housework and we had our new fridge delivered today. Mumble was being his goofy self and I caught some giggles!



Our nice delivery guys helped out this next video. One left and the other stayed to get my signature on a few things and then we got to talking about Mumble's adoption. I saw my little guy head down the hallway and assumed (I know, I know) that he was in his playroom. After a couple of minutes I thought I should check on him and lo and behold, the front door was open!! My monkey had escaped! The first guy had left the door open! Bad! So, Mumble headed to the place mommy NEVER lets him go ... next door! They've started construction, so he never gets to go over there anymore. Mean-o mom since there is so much stuff to play with! Like ... mud!!!

So, he got a little bath! I let him play in it while I continued chatting with our delivery friend. There was NO way I was heading into the mud to get him though. So, how to bring him back? With a little sprinkler action, of course!



Well, that's all from here tonight. I had the chance to chat with T today ... fun!!! And, I got to see a picture of the VERY hot NeeNee too!! Body of Life, here I come!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! I'm first. I'm still laughing at all the videos of the boys playing around and aries is getting along so well with Mumble.

Now I am going to clean house. Only 2 rooms and I can't seem to keep it clean. I'm going to babysit Thursday & Friday for my other little boy while Juju tutors. I don't want soybean to see my dirty house. How about that shape on neenee?? luv nani

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness those giggles are the BEST! :) And I can't believe he escaped and got in the mud. ROFL He and Kemry are cut from the same mold! LOL

Anonymous said...

Today I had to play the videos again and again and make my day!! What a cute little fella especially in the sprinkler. Cissy & I were in the pool yesterday. She goes right in but I have to experience it very slowly. I'm no mumble - just a sissy, I guess. It's cold, cold, cold.