Saturday, June 21, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

FAVORITE FOTO FRIDAY!!!

An oldie, but, I think, a goodie!



I know, it's Saturday. Gimme a break, it's my first!! And, I know (think) that you're supposed to do this with a group ... or something. But, I'll figure that out another day!


We have enjoyed our first of three-ish weeks in Arizona. It's HOT, but that's why you have pools! It doesn't stop the seatbealt latch from singing your skin off when you try to buckle-up, but the pool does keep your skin from slowly, but surely melting away!


Mumble is having a great time eating up all the attention. He gets a little frustrated when we adults try to have a conversation that doesn't revolve around his cuteness, but I think he shall survive! He's also having fun playing with his little cousin, Soy-bean. I have some pictures. I have not uploaded them as of this printing. So, they will come on another day!

And a couple of my two favorite boys. We're missing daddy badly!!







4 comments:

AudreyO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AudreyO said...

What adorable photos. We had a few days of three digit weather and without AC it was pretty miserable, no pool. I'm over in Santa Barbara. I found you through the mom blogs.

I deleted my first comment due to typos LOL

Ruthanne said...

I LOVE seeing Phaelan and his daddy together!! That last picture is too cute! :)

danette said...

your son is a cutie!