Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pass the duct tape, please.

PLEASE! I was coming home from the store and suddenly I heard wind. The windows HAD been locked, but somehow they got unlocked ... possibly the same way someone else got unlocked from his carseat to reach the button for the window.

This is what I saw when I looked back. Don't worry, the pictures were taken after we'd stopped. Oh, and I had to do this same thing yesterday, just didn't have a place to pull over so I had to do it at a stoplight. Now that was fun.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That would be sosososo scary!
Do you have a cover you could put over the buckle or something?

Thank goodness Mr Bump hasn't ever been able to get his buckle undone.
I know he still tries all the time though.

He's 4 now and I'm seriously putting off getting a booster seat for him, because it won't have the stiff buckle...

Good luck with your little tyke!