Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fancy Schmancy Pictures!

This last vacation to Arizona was the first time in quite a while that my whole immediate family was all together. Well, we were back at Christmas, but the days were flying by. Anyway, we got out and had our pictures done. They just came in today, so here are some of my favorites!

Our threesome.


The whole family: my dad, mom, brother, grandmother and us.Cissy and her monkey.

The threesome monkeying around.

Monkey chillin' on a box.

Two plus one equals family.

So beautiful.

Lovin' it up!

Mommy and Mumble playing.

A gorgeous, rambunctious boy!



2 comments:

Ruthanne said...

LOVE them!!! I love them one of him laying down and the one where he is sitting on the box. SO cute!!!!

Tara said...

They came out soooo awesome! I love the 2+1=3 Family picture. Perfect!