Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mom's day and Home schooling update

Hi all, what busy-ness we've had around here!  I had a great time for Mom's day, my sweet and thoughtful hubs and kiddo bought me a new bathing suit, cover-up and a box of amazing chocolates.  They also had gone that morning to Lowes and made me an adorable flower vase with a heart chalkboard on it.  I can't believe what a lucky girl I am!!

NaniRose cuddling up Jazzy after a swim.

The youngest moms playing with the kids (me and Tia).  Notice what the dads are doing in the background??

Bug with his "planets".

Homeschooling this week was fantastic!  We learned about habitats, specifically the desert.  He did really great and I was so impressed when he told NaniRose what habitat means!  We also did some gardening and, apparently, some crossword puzzles! ;)

Replanting our tomatoes.


Watering.

So smart, he's learned to do the crossword in the Newspaper!



No comments: