Thursday, May 1, 2008

E-I-E-I-OHHHHH

I am SO glad that I finally caught this! I've been wanting to for a while, since he's really started rockin' out! But, everytime I'd get the camera, he'd either come running for it or ... come running for it. So, this time I did it!




The video is his new Baby McDonald video from his Cissy. We've loved Baby Einstein from day one and they did not let us down! He may like this better than *gasp* Mickey!! I've never seen such a funny site as I do when I put the video on because he runs around the living room (yes, it's messy) yelling and dancing!


THANK YOU CISSY AND GRANDPA!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freakin hilarious!!! My laugh for today - now I can go clean my house. That boy is funny. Wait until Cissy sees that video. I'll be able to hear her laughing all the way at Rosita's Casita. love to all nani

jw26pt2 said...

How fun is THAT!!!????

I decided to watch this in the garage, where the speakers don't work, so I'll have to see it again later, but I wanted to comment now :)

Man, he's cute!

Neenee

Ruthanne said...

That is hilarious!!! I love how he spins until he gets dizzy!

Anonymous said...

LOL. too cute.

(do you promise he was sober?)

Unknown said...

Yes, I promise he's sober ... though, there was this time ... with a peppermint patty. It was kinda crazy.