Sunday, December 14, 2008

Deployment Day

Bummer. Major. McH left for the sandbox last Friday. I won't go into all of the crap that happened right now, but I'll say that despite some of the idiots there it was a lot different this time. I cried, but I didn't have the panic that I did last time.


I also haven't had much time to really think about it. That night Monkey woke up throwing up and continued to do so every 1/2 hour until about 4:30a. I've been battling a cold for a few weeks and now I'm a little worried I might have strep. McH called this morning, but I never heard the phone. I'm upset about it, but, I at least know he's there safely and hopefully he'll be online tomorrow.


Here are some pictures from the past few days.



Monkey and Daddy watching TV


Lots of cuddles.

McH trying to fit everything into his ruck LOL
McH, his dad and Monkey
McH trying to get his new PSP all in his bag. Me and my baby.

2 comments:

Dotty said...

oh im so sorry you had to say goodbye! i know its never easy!! hugs to you. i hope Monkey and yourself feel better soon!!!

Terri said...

it looks like he's trying to pack monkey in one of the pics.

poo.

hope u both are feeling better...