Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 Here we come!

Happy New YEAR!!!
It's bittersweet this year. It's hard to hope for a happy year when I know the other part of me is gone and in danger. At the same time, I have this goregous little man with whom I want time to just slow down ... he's growing up TOO FAST! So, I am torn.

And then I remember ... time will keep moving whether I want it to stop or go fast, it just continues on and it's only my perception that makes it seem different. So, I'm going to try and figure out how to enjoy every single moment, while at the same time keeping the days from dragging.

I'm also realizing that I'm super tired and that this all probably sounds like an idiot has written it!

So, here are a few pics to save this post! Happy New Year everyone!


Discovering the magic that is can cheese!
Taking his cousin for a ride.

"Helping" Papa play a video game.

Riding with nana on the new pony. I walked into the living room one day and he was on the pony watching tv! He loved that horse!

2008 is DONE!



2 comments:

JCsings4Him said...

Happy New Year, Amy...rest in knowing your are lifted!

Your little man is incredibly adorable!! :~)

Erin Rose said...

Happy New Year, Amy!