Saturday, February 7, 2009

Quick update and pics

My husband bought me a new ring!!! Well, I bought it, but we'll say it's from him!

And, we are starting the potty training journey. This (below) is not really how we're doing it, but it's pretty funny. Monkey didn't have a diaper on and started to pee - not really, but he said 'pee' and Cissy, as though she'd never had a child, started running around holding him out as if she didn't know what to do! She finally plopped him on the potty!


Along with all of that we've had tons of excitement and fun here in AZ. I'll write more about it later, but here are some park and other fun pics.

Practicing for the X games.

And ... just because my son is just like his daddy ... all about the boobies.




6 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Wahoo! Love the new ring! Great pics!

JCsings4Him said...

Wow...it's great to read the update! I cannot believe how much he has grown! Congrats on the potty thing! hehe

And the ring is GOOOORRRRGEOUS!

Erin Rose said...

pretty bling bling, Amy! :)

Rosebud said...

We had so much fun with Peanut and for the last couple of days, I just keep saying his words over and over. I call Uncle A Goodah and I'm still looking for the badoon. I continue to find plastic balls, and I just may buy some spongey alphabet to use while I'm taking a bath. Who knows I may get better at playing scrabble. luv rb

Unknown said...

The ring is gorgeous! And the picture of your cutie "plopped" in the potty is classic funny :) Sheri

pestkaj said...

He is so gonna hate that potty picture in 10 years! I LOVE the pic of him checkin out the sweater kittens- hysterical