Sunday, February 15, 2009

"Don't let a cheese hit me"

Amazing race started tonight. I always want to watch a whole season of this, but I've never been able to. Now, with the power of DVR, I'm going to!

First episode was tonight. I'm not even through the entire episode but am laughing so hard that I knew I had to blog about it! The first big deal was bunjee jumping from, I believe, the second highest spot in the world. Not funny, but cool, for sure.

AND THEN, came the cheese. Yes, the cheese. They went to Lucerne and had to carry these huge wheels of cheese down this wet, slippery hill on these ... I don't know what they're called ... cheese carriers, I guess. It all started fine and very un-funny. And then the first carrier broke. And the second. Then the first wheel of cheese went rolling down the hill. I really wonder what kind of speed that thing clocked!

The funniest was one of the guys (who looks to be tall) who lost control and started running faster and faster before he finally fell. I mean, I was impressed that he didn't fall on his face because I would have LOL

Man, though, really. What an experience?! I mean, how many people can say they fell, slid, crawled up or down a hill carrying a wheel of cheese in Lucerne?! One of the "older" contestants was sliding down the hill when another wheel of cheese became a runaway. His response?


Don't let a cheese hit me!




1 comment:

Erin Rose said...

OMG, hilarious! I have tears! Thanks for the giggle before bed!