Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Results

So, looks like I got the first 3 right, which I'm glad about. Paula made the point that you never know what will happen and I think that's obvious with last year's Michael getting booted. Very glad to hear he's got a CD coming out, looking forward to hearing that. But, I was disappointed with his and Carly's song. They were both favorites of mine last time, though, I didn't like that song when they sang it on the finale last year. Can't imagine why they couldn't come up with something new in nearly a year! Too bad about Carly's hair ... seriously, I don't think any of us needed to hear that.

I'm wondering if the judges have to pick one wildcard from each show ... I kind of hope not, though, I suppose Jackie Tohn would be interesting to see.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Amy! I am digging the new blog layout! WTG, girl! I need to fool around with mine a little more. That paint.net is da bomb :)

pestkaj said...

I didn't think whatshisface oil rig guy should ahve made it, but the other 2 I agree on. I am doing a weekly article on Idol now... Here is last weeks- http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1498301/american_idol_season_8_the_first_three.html?cat=33

Jess