Friday, February 20, 2009

FFF and I've been tagged!

Favorite Foto Friday!!!
These pictures are from a Western days fair that I went to in Arizona with Monkey and my dad. Typically when we hit the petting zoos, mama stays out and takes pics while daddy goes in with the tot. All those animals grabbing at me makes me nervous! But, I went in this time and we had so much fun! Mumble was hysterical!


Yes, he's really hopping right into the food bowl. Thankfully the goats didn't seem to mind the Monkey.
Okay, at this point I really should've picked him up, but it was SO funny! This pig slept the whole time we were in there and Monkey wanted SO badly to pet him and talk to him (her?). So, since the piggy wouldn't wake up, he just got right down there to talk to him!



TAG!


I was tagged by a friend to go into my picture folder and find the fourth folder, then upload the fourth picture. Well, after cleaning out my folders (really, there were a ton of either blank folders or folders with pictures that Monkey took of ceilings, bookcases and the floor), I found my fourth folder ... which contained only two pictures. So, here's the second of the two. This is from when McH was in Sgt school and had to come home and pack (in like two hours) so that his bags could be shipped to Iraq. It was a crazy afternoon! I love his bald head, I think I'd just shaved it a few minutes before this!


My tag-ee's:
Erin
Tara
Ruthanne
Kelly
Nani (maybe it'll be a good 'figure out pictures' project!)

5 comments:

Rosebud said...

What great pictures. I wish I had gone to the Western thingy. I would have gotten a big kick out of the antics of peanut. His new nom de plume (sp) for me. What a kick watching him with the piggy.

we sure enjoyed that little guy when he was in AZ. luv rb

Rosebud said...

What great pictures. I wish I had gone to the Western thingy. I would have gotten a big kick out of the antics of peanut. His new nom de plume (sp) for me. What a kick watching him with the piggy.

we sure enjoyed that little guy when he was in AZ. luv rb

Rosebud said...

I'm 1st and 2nd. How did I manage that??

Unknown said...

AND 3rd!!! Because you're super, super special!

Carole said...

My little guy with the piggy!!!! So cute. It is weird getting things done wihout Monkey to waylay me, but it is not as much fun.

Love,

Cissy