Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love The Cutest Blog on the Block people!!

I've made some changes!! I'm still trying to figure out how to get rid of the codes for the side graphics, but hopefully I'll be able to fix that soon! I've never used photo editing software (or whatever it's called lol), so I was full of trepidation when I downloaded paint.net. I went through a tutorial and found it pretty easy to make a collage. Next I think I'm going to try and do one of those black and white pictures with a hint of color.

So, I know that most people don't comment, but leave me a comment if you don't mind and let me know what you think!! The background of the collage was from the night before McH deployed this time. I think it's such a poignant picture.

7 comments:

pestkaj said...

Love love LOVE the collage. It is really great. I just started a new blog and so need to get a new layout...

Dotty said...

looks awesome. love it!

Ruthanne said...

LOVE it! The collage is fabulous.

Our Family of 5 said...

Love it. Looks great!!

JCsings4Him said...

Oh Amy...this is awesome! How did you do it?? I am stuck what whatever Blogspot has in their repertoire!

I LOVE the collage!!!!!

Rosebud said...

The pictures are the greatest!!! When I get real smart, I'll be able to change my pictures!! I miss you guys so much.

Cissy and I are going to sing in the city choir at their Spring Thing. We're looking for something to fill our SPARE TIME.

Pestka, I love the dog. love rb

Terri said...

purty